Purpose of Role
Our clients vision is to be the world leader in sports betting and gaming entertainment by creating the most exciting and trusted experience for our customers, revolutionizing the gambling space as we go. We’re home to a global family of more than 25 well-known brands, and with a focus on sustainability and growth, we will transform our sector for our players, for ourselves and for the good of entertainment.
This is a very interesting and varied role for solution architect, working as an essential part of a small, but ambitious team.
- Collaborate with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new solution.
- Will be in charge with collecting business and technical requirements, drawing the data flow design, produce the technical documentation of the solution, and support with proof-of-concept documentation.
- Will develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility.
- Successfully communicate all concepts and guidelines to the development team.
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
- Ensure solution meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
Specialist Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will have a range of skills in technology and thrive in adapting to new challenges.
- A good grasp and a keen interest in Cloud Technologies
- Good understanding of modelling and data structures and proven ability to work with modeling and design tools
- Ability to model and design using UML
- Grasping complex problems, with the ability to problem solve and produce options for resolution
- Understanding and communicating business requirements to technical individual
- Knowledge and able to run SQL queries
- Knowledge of data transportation techniques
- Knowledge of project delivery environment/lifecycles
- Experience with having written queries against a database is beneficial
- Experience with involvement in creatively designing an IT solution is desirable
- Knowledge of data analytics and business intelligence
- Understanding of Data Security
Competencies / Behaviours
- Patient, good listener, synthetic approach, strategic thinker, keen to write technical documentation
- Excellent communicator
- Interested in new tech, but taking pride in making existing solution perform solidly
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to details
Diversity and Equal Opportunities
As a global employer, the client is committed to providing a safe, fun, and inclusive culture where our people feel like they truly belong.
We are a multicultural business that values, celebrates and respects individual differences, so whatever your sexuality, gender, gender identity, ability, age, race, religion or belief, you will have a voice here, and the space to do your best work.
Our diverse internal networks provide the support for you to express your views and make a positive difference, all for the good of entertainment.